Marionette Studio (recommended)
Marionette is one of the smartest ways to animate characters and environments as well. Using this fantastic browser-based tool, you will be able to unleash your full creativity and produce professional looking animations even if you’re not the most advanced animation expert.
You will get the great chance of benefiting from an automated animation pipeline and this way. You will be able to create a great animation in no time.
Take a look at the best features that are included in this software below:
- You can experience the look and feel of an installed app straight from your browser with the enhanced GPU performance of Marionette.
- Using this tool, you will be able to drag and drop images in the editor and rename them in your own scene.
- You will also be able to define the frames that you find the most important for your animation.
- Marionette allows you to play and refine motions in the animations curve tool.
- You can follow the shape of your scene objects and define a sort of skeleton for them.
- You can save the animation as a video, GIF, image pack, or game engine.
- Marionette will allow you to export the animations in all kinds of formats and use them as you wish.
More great features that are packed in this handy tool include the following: advanced animation curves, automatic weight calculation, natural deformations, weight painting, web player for sharing your animations, high-fi auto-meshing and more.
You can check out even more amazing and exciting functionalities that are packed in this tool by heading over to Marionette Studio’s official website and taking a look around.
This is another fantastic animation app that is packed with lots of interesting and exciting features. Here are a few of the best that you’ll be able to enjoy if you decide to try this tool:
- To successfully use this software, you don’t have to be the most experienced game design artist.
- You will be able to spend less time polishing your game if you’re using this tool because it allows users to reuse various modular images.
- If for instance, you will have to change the game’s character’s head configuration during the final design stage, you will see that this tool becomes your best friend.
- You only have to change a small bit of the image because the models are set to be used across various frames.
- The character’s body parts can be easily rotated and moved. You will see that it’s much easier to make some tweaks that would otherwise be unnecessary during the gameplay testing.
- Professional game designers will also find it really easy to deal with various tweaks.
- This tool allows fast creation of characters based on data from other characters.
Animation creation will become a breeze using this efficient tool. You can check out more interesting and exciting features that are included in the software be heading over to its official website and download the free version of Spriter or buying the Pro version of the tool to enjoy even more functionalities.